Hi all,
I have a few things to report - mainly that I LOVE swimming in lake water - discovered this after our week's vacation in Mont Tremblant where I spent most of my time floating around in the water. (The giant belly acts like an internal life preserver) It was absolute heaven!
We also took Clearlight's (my yoga instructor - yes, that is her real name...) birth preparation class on Saturday and had a lot of fun trying out different positions for labour, breathing, humming etc. Gilbert actually said that it wasn't too zen-yoga for him and that he quite enjoyed it - fibbing is an essential skill for a new dad-to-be don't you think? :)
Here are the latest pics of the baby's room which continues to evolve and one of my belly - which gets bigger and bigger and bigger...

Thanks again for keeping up with us!
P.
1 comment:
the room looks great!
Post a Comment