For those of you who don't live in Montreal/Quebec/Canada you may not know what winters can be like - well this one so far has been a spectacular one! There has been record snowfall for the month of December (two major snowstorms dumping 30+ cm at a time). There is so much snow that the city is having a hard time finding where to put it!
All this means that Luc & I are a bit snow-bound (i.e. stuck inside) I have vowed to get out at least once a day but the last storm foiled us - we stayed in. In the meantime I am developing Popeye muscles lifting the stroller OVER snowdrifts and unplowed sidewalk corners. I have also begun using the ERGO backpack - which Luc loves, but his papa doesn't like the fact that I could slip on the ice and/or compacted snow.
Here are two pics of Luc in the snowsuit (makes him into a starfish) and of the snow on a (plowed) sidewalk: 3-5 feet high in most places!
This is just the beginning - 4 more months of this to go!
Happy Christmas all!
P,G&L
1 comment:
Reminds me of 'A Christmas Story' where the little brother is crying because he can't put his arm down :)
Post a Comment