Last Thursday was our last Mummy-Baby Yoga Class with Clearlight. It was a bittersweet day (as Clearlight put it) because Luc & I have been taking yoga classes with Clearlight since I was a few weeks pregnant. The classes really helped me to slow down, to take time to appreciate the pregnancy and every second I spend with Luc - good and bad. It also prepared me like nothing else could for the labouring and birth. I don't think I could have done as well without the breathing and stretching and the mental (or letting go of the mental) preparation as well. Thank you Clearlight!
Monday, June 23, 2008
Last Yoga Class
Last Thursday was our last Mummy-Baby Yoga Class with Clearlight. It was a bittersweet day (as Clearlight put it) because Luc & I have been taking yoga classes with Clearlight since I was a few weeks pregnant. The classes really helped me to slow down, to take time to appreciate the pregnancy and every second I spend with Luc - good and bad. It also prepared me like nothing else could for the labouring and birth. I don't think I could have done as well without the breathing and stretching and the mental (or letting go of the mental) preparation as well. Thank you Clearlight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment