Tuesday, July 29, 2008

THE WEDDING

Uncle Simon and Aunt Jen got married last weekend in Caledon, Ontario. I admit quite freely that I thought they were nuts - not to get married, but to include Luc as a ringbearer in the ceremony. I was proved wrong (not for the first time) as Luc rose to the occasion and not only went down the aisle (with new cousin-by-marriage Mason, 1 yr.)but also stayed up partying until 10:30 p.m!!! He loved all the attention and didn't want to miss out.

The wedding was lovely and obviously smiled upon by the gods who decided to stop thundering and lightening and to switch to sunshine only hours before the wedding began!

The bride was beautiful, the groom was handsome and they both looked incredibly happy. The party was hilarious & fun with lots of jokes, good food and dancing. It was everything a wedding should be. Bravo Simon & Jen!

p.s. There are SOOO many photos that I had to make them "small" size!





















1 comment:

SkyeF said...

What a gorgeous family you have - you look stunning as per usual, I'm so glad you wore a hat - I always wear hats to garden weddings and am usually the only one :)