Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Belly Time in Vancouver



Hi all,

I am a bit behind in updating this blog due to all the travelling (to Vancouver and then on directly to Oakville).

Vancouver was fabulous - I am slowly updating my other (non-baby) blog with pics from that blog: http://pippasplace.blogspot.com

Oakville was enjoyable too, despite the long drive and feeling a bit exhausted (and having to work!) Stupidly, I didn't take the camera so I don't have any pictures of Mum, Dad, Simon & Jen or Keri with her daughter Isobel or her new (6 week-old) son, Ethan! You'll just have to take my word for it that they were all looking well and that we had a good visit.

The pics this week are stolen from the Vancouver trip. I really liked these two - they were the only ones of Gilbert and I together - taken at Andy's wedding where we looked quite smart!


Today I am off to my new ob/gyn and tomorrow I meet up with my doula again for our first pre-natal visit. This weekend Gilbert and I have (ambitiously) decided to start the painting on the baby's room, so there should be some more news soon!

Lots of love to you all & thanks for keeping up with this blog (it's nice to know you all check in occasionally!)

P.

2 comments:

SkyeF said...

Fantastic dress darling, shows off your 'new' curve rather well I think :)

Anonymous said...

Looking spiffy!!!