
Hi all,
Just back from the ob/gyn and all is well (uterus is 23 centimeters, baby is kicking like crazy!) Next visit: new ob/gyn!
Started very small Braxton-Hicks this week (feels like small menstrual cramps) apparently this is normal.
Other than that a weird thing happened this week: went to bed Tuesday night and the small bear was kicking up a storm - I have seriously never felt anything like it, he would just not stop! Gilbert put his hand on my belly to check it out and couldn't believe it either - that night I had terrible nightmares and G had heart palpitations (nothing serious this time). Weird though - like we all had the same electrical current going through us, although who started it, I'm just not sure...
The photo is from the ultrasound at 22 weeks.
Hope you all are well - we leave for Vancouver tomorrow morning for Andy's wedding so I will be posting from the other website http://blogspot.pippasplace.com next week with pictures etc.
P.
No comments:
Post a Comment