Not much to report this week - knitted another blanket,

next-door-neighbor Julie gave me more hand-me-down baby clothes than I could ever hope for (onesies, pjs, pants, tops, hats etc - seriously, the kid will have more clothes than Gilbert and I put together!) and am still waiting for something to happen in babyland. Statistically speaking there is a 75% chance that I will go to term (October 22nd) or later, so all you impatient grandparents, neighbors, friends hang in there - over a week to go yet!I thought I'd make this fun by opening up the due date to a little competition: Guess the date & weight. I need a new knitting project so the prize is a hand-knitted scarf in the colour of your choice. (Maybe not such a great prize, but then you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you won as well...)
Gilbert's guess: 17th October 3.7 kilos
My guess: 23rd October 3.5 kilos
ADD YOURS!!!
The rest is open - first come, first serve. Participate by commenting on the blog or sending an e-mail!
Oh yeah, and if labour DOES start, you will get an e-mail (the list is up and ready to go), and I will probably do a quick post here as well.
Thanks again for keeping up with us!
P.
2 comments:
12 January... 11.1 kilos
Ha. Ha. Ha. At the moment of birth smartypants, not at 3 months...
No scarf for you.
Post a Comment