
I wanted to go to yoga class tonight but small had other ideas... I was having contractions on and off all day, but around 5 o'clock things started to get a little more regular - shorter contractions every 8-10 minutes or so.
At 6.30 we called Jo, our doula, who told us to relax, eat something, jump in the bath and see what happens. Well, it's now 9:30 (Beginning of third period in the Habs / Sens game) and even after the bath we are still holding steady at every 8 minutes or so! Small is kicking up a storm - I think he knows something is up.
We probably have several more hours ahead of us at home before we make a move to the hospital so don't hold your breath! Just thought you should know that - yay, finally! - we are on the road!
Love to you all,
P, G & ?
No comments:
Post a Comment